Mountain Grove, MO - Social Security & Disability Lawyer
Parmele Law Firm
The Mountain Grove MO office of Parmele Law Firm is staffed by an experienced team of Social Security Disability attorneys. Our lawyers have decades of combined experience in obtaining social security disability insurance benefits for clients – even when they have been previously denied.
The Mountain Grove office is one of a network of 28 offices focusing exclusively on SSD/SSDI law. It serves the Southern Missouri communities of Cabool, Willow Springs, Dora, Houston, Seymour and Ava.
All of our locations offer free consultations. The are no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Click here for the Corporate Office
Contact Parmele Law Firm - Mountain Grove, MO
Find an SSI and SSDI attorney at Parmele Law that is committed to winning your disability case.
As reported by the United States Census, about 25.5 percent of the population in Mountain Grove, MO under the age of 65 have a disability. It is important to also note almost every SSI/SSDI initial application gets denied. This denial prolongs the benefits for a disabled person, as well as makes the process even more difficult than it already is.
Due to these facts, it is important to seek out an SSI or SSDI attorney for assistance. At Parmele Law, our lawyers have an exhaustive and comprehensive background in disability law and they are fervent about helping your disability case.
Social Security Disability Law Defined by a SSDI Attorney
At Parmele Law, our SSI and SSDI attorneys has years of Social Security disability law experience. Social Security disability law encompases a series of laws determining SSI/SSDI eligibility, income levels and financial assistance distribution amount. Our SSI and SSDI attorneys are also well versed in the Social Security Act and its many components.
Disability Benefit Requirements
SSI and SSDI have very specific rules and requirements for application approval. Some individuals may be eligible for SSI/SSDI without knowing it. Typically, if you cannot work full time or you cannot do the work you previously did, you may be eligible for SSI or SSDI. If you think that you may be eligible for these financial benefits, contact an SSI or SSDI attorney today. We can help you determine your eligibility.
Why You Need a SSI or SSDI Attorney
- Competence: Our SSI and SSDI attorneys at Parmele Law have decades of experience when it comes to disability law, SSI and SSDI. This knowledge and experience will help make sure that you win your case.
- Thoroughness: Our attorneys make sure to cover all their bases to increase your chances of receiving disability rights and benefits.
- Support: At Parmele Law, your SSI or SSDI attorney will serve as an advocate who can speak on your behalf and make recommendations about your disability case.
- Proof: Parmele Law assists with gathering the necessary information to prove your disability case to be valid. This information is typically gathered from mental and/or physical health providers.
- Application: Not only do we help ease the stress of applying for SSI or SSDI, but we also help you with the reconsideration or the appeal process if necessary.
Call Us Today to Set up a Consultation at Parmele Law in Mountain Grove
Contact our SSI or SSDI attorney at Parmele Law in Mountain Grove, MO and let us help you succeed at winning your disability case. We are waiting for your call to set up a free consultation.