Sam Coring – Disability Attorney At Law
Sam Coring, disability attorney, is a Springfield native and a graduate of Springfield Catholic Schools.
After graduating high school, Sam set out for Washington, D.C. where he attended law school and worked for US Representative Mel Hancock. Sam came back to Springfield and joined RGG Law in 1998.
He specializes primarily in bankruptcy and Social Security Disability.
Sam serves as the Den Leader for Cub Scout Pack 214 and on the St. Agnes Council for Knights of Columbus. He also enjoys coaching youth baseball through the YMCA.
- B.A. Catholic University of America, Washington D.C., 1990 (Cum Laude)
- J.D. Columbus School of Law, Washington D.C., 1995
- Editor, Judicial Notice
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Press Secretary and Legislative Aide, U.S. Representative Mel Hancock (1989-1996)
- Intern, U.S. Representative Richard Armey (1987-1988)
- Debt Freedom Award 2004
- Former Prosecutor, Willard, Missouri
- Former Prosecutor, Walnut Grove, Missouri
- Former Den Leader, Cub Scout Pack 214
- Knights of Columbus, St. Agnes Council
- Former Board Member, Childrens Miracle Network
- Coach, YMCA youth baseball