Parmele Law Firm, PC
Phone: (785) 825-4100
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Closed for lunch 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
By Appointment Only
E-mail: Parmele Law Firm
The Salina KS office of Parmele Law Firm is staffed by an experienced team of Social Security Disability attorneys. Our lawyers have decades of combined experience in obtaining social security disability insurance benefits for clients – even when they have been previously denied.
The Salina office is one of a network of 19 offices focusing exclusively on SSD/SSDI law. It serves the Central Kansas communities of Concordia, Beloit, Ellsworth, Lyons, Lindsborg McPherson, Hillsboro, Council Grove, Abilene, Junction City Manhattan and Clay Center.
All of our locations offer free consultations. The are no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Click here for the Corporate Office
A Parmele Disability Lawyer in Salina, KS Will Be Your Disability Advocate
Living with a disability is hard. It can make even some of the simplest tasks extremely difficult, or even impossible for some. Here at Parmele Law Firm, we’ve worked with more than 50,000 disabled individuals in Kansas, Missouri and Illinois to obtain federal financial assistance through the Social Security Administration. We understand that what you’re going through is difficult and we want to help. You don’t have to struggle through the application and appeals process alone. A disability lawyer at Parmele Law is here to help.
What Does it Mean to Have a Disability?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, 8.1 percent of individuals under the age of 65 in Salina, KS have some kind of mental or physical disability. In order for any one of them to qualify for social security disability benefits, there are certain requirements that must be met to be considered “disabled” in the eyes of the Social Security Administration. Those requirements are as follows:
- You are unable to do the work you previously did
- Your disability is preventing you from properly adapting to a new kind of work
- And your medical condition is expected to last for at least one year, or result in death
A disability lawyer will help you determine if you qualify for social security disability.
What Can a Parmele Law Disability Lawyer Do for Me?
If you qualify for social security disability, a disability lawyer will provide you with countless resources and services to ensure your claim is approved. Below are just a few things your disability attorney can do for you:
- Reduce stress. With an experienced social security disability lawyer on your side, you no longer have to stress about the details of your case, if you filled out your application correctly, or when you can expect to hear back. Your attorney will communicate with you each step of the way, answer any questions you have and provide the support you need to get through the rigorous process of applying for disability benefits.
- Provide experience. Our SSI and SSDI attorneys have years of experience helping disabled individuals obtain the benefits they need. We know the process well and are more than capable of helping you apply for social security disability, as well as repeal a denial.
- Be your advocate. First and foremost, your disability lawyer is an advocate. He or she will make sure your voice is heard during your disability hearing and clearly communicate the most important details of your case.
- Expedite the process. Applying and obtaining social security disability can take months or years, but hiring a disability lawyer can help expedite the process. With the right knowledge, experience and familiarity with the system, your attorney will know exactly how to handle your individual case in the quickest, most efficient way possible.
Schedule a Free Consultation with a Disability Lawyer in Salina, KS
Your initial consultation with a disability lawyer in Salina, KS is completely free, so don’t put it off any longer. Contact Parmele Law Firm in Salina, KS to talk with an attorney about your case. Obtaining social security disability can be difficult, but it’s not impossible. Let us help you through the process.
About Parmele Law Firm in Salina, KS
Parmele Law Firm has an easily accessible law office in the city of Salina, Kansas. This office is nicely nestled into a shopping center just off of Old Highway 81 (also listed as 9th Street). Located at 2304 Planet Avenue, this office is less than five miles from the Social Security Administration Office on Iron Avenue. The Salina office has welcoming and experienced staff, who are dedicated to taking the time to help clients obtain disability benefits.
For those not located within the Salina city limits, the Salina Parmele Law office is here for you too! This office not only provides service to the community of Salina, but also the surrounding communities in Central Kansas such as Concordia, Beloit, Ellsworth, Lyons, Lindsborg, McPherson, Hillsboro, Council Grove, Abilene, Junction City, Manhattan and Clay Center.
For those that are traveling into Salina from neighboring communities, Salina has convenient shopping at the Central Mall, which is within walking distance of the Parmele office, as well as fine eating establishments all within a five-mile radius.