Kathleen Overton – Disability Attorney at Law
I enjoy practicing as a disability attorney because of the number of people I am able to help. I am able to help clients navigate through a sometimes difficult process in order to obtain benefits that they deserve.
At Parmele Law Firm I am in the unique position of being able to handle a case from intake through an appeal in the United States District Court, if needed. As a disability attorney, I am able to leave the office every day knowing that I used my law degree to accomplish something worthwhile.
- State of Kansas, 2006
- State of Missouri, 2007
- University of Oklahoma School of Law
- Norman, Oklahoma
- Juris Doctor with distinction, May 2006
- Missouri State University
- Springfield, Missouri
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2003, Magna cum laude
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives