Eric Lindstrom – Attorney at Law
I choose to pursue a career practicing disability law because I enjoy the challenges it presents and the opportunity to help those in need. Prior to becoming an attorney, I served six years of active duty in the United States Army, and was deployed to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom for fifteen months.
While in the military, I learned valuable life skills such as a strong work ethic, problem solving abilities, and an aspiration to advocate for others. After serving my country for six years, I returned to civilian life with a desire to serve my community. Given the nature of disability law, it seemed like the perfect discipline to pursue for someone looking to serve.
Practicing disability law provides me with a great opportunity to couple my skills with my desire to advocate and help my clients fight through the daunting and stressful Social Security disability pro cess.
- State of Kansas, 2017
- U.S. District Court of Kansas
- U.S. District Court of Missouri Western District
- Washburn University School of Law – Topeka, Kansas; Juris Doctor, May 2017
- Kansas State University – Manhattan, Kansas Bachelors of Science – Political Science, December 2013
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives
- Kansas City Metro Bar Association Topeka Bar Association