Get a FREE Consultation today!
Parmele Law Firm, PC
Phone: (573) 651-0700
Hours: Mon. – Fri., 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Closed for lunch 12:00pm – 1:00pm.
E-mail: Parmele Law Firm
The Cape Girardeau MO office of Parmele Law Firm is staffed by a highly experienced team of Social Security Disability attorneys. Our lawyers have decades of combined experience in obtaining social security disability insurance benefits for clients – even when they have been previously denied.
The Cape Girardeau office is one of a network of 19 offices focusing exclusively on SSD/SSDI law. It serves the Southeastern Missouri communities of Jackson, Perryville, Patton, Chaffee, Scott City, Sikeston and Charleston.
All of our locations offer free consultations. The are no attorney fees unless we win your case.
Click here for the Corporate Office
Parmele Law is your trusted disability lawyer in Cape Girardeau.
The office is closed daily for lunch between 12pm and 1pm, and is fully staffed Monday through Friday, between 8am and 5pm.
According to the United States Census Bureau, about 10.8 percent of the population (8,485 people) in Cape Girardeau, MO under the age of 65 have a disability. Unfortunately, well over half of individuals who are disabled and apply for SSI/SSDI do not get approved the first time.
If you are an individual who is disabled and seeking SSI/SSDI it is strongly advised to seek out help from a disability lawyer. Our attorneys at Parmele Law can help you with any questions you have as well as help you win your case with our extensive knowledge about disability law.
What is Social Security Disability Law?
Our disability lawyers and staff members at Parmele Law have comprehensive SSI/SSDI knowledge and are well versed in all aspects of Social Security disability law. Some major components of Social Security disability law include:
- SSI and SSDI eligibility rules
- Regulation of finances received for SSI and SSDI
- Legal aspects of Supplemental Security Income
- Legal aspects of Social Security Disability
How a Disability Lawyer Can Help You
There are several ways that our experienced disability lawyer can help you win your case.
- Experience: Our attorneys at Parmele Law have extensive knowledge about disability which can be an extremely vital part of winning your case. We know the ins and outs of SSI/SSDI and know what to do to ensure that you receive the necessary benefits.
- Details: Your disability lawyer will be very thorough and pay close attention to detail. Rest assured, we will not overlook any detail that could be crucial to your case, no matter how small.
- Advocacy: At Parmele Law, we serve as advocates who can speak on your behalf and make recommendations about your disability case.
- Evidence: We also make sure you have the necessary evidence from health professionals and other individuals who can support your case. We organize all this information and utilize it in your case and hearings.
- Reconsideration: Many individuals get denied the first time they applied for SSI or SSDI, our disability lawyer can help you manage the stresses of the reconsideration process as well as help you file for an appeal.
Do I Qualify?
The Social Security Disability Act regulates the specific requirements for SSI and SSDI. SSDI is based off of “work credits” and SSI is based off of income. If you are an individual who is unsure if you qualify for SSI or SSDI or both, feel free to contact our staff at Parmele Law with any questions or to set up a consultation with a disability lawyer.
Contact a Disability Lawyer at Parmele Law in Cape Girardeau, MO
At Parmele Law Firm in Cape Girardeau, MO, our trusted and knowledgeable disability lawyers are eager to help you win your disability case. We have compassionate attorneys who care about you, your family and the community. Contact us today to let us assist you with obtaining SSI and/or SSDI.
How to Find Us
The Cape Girardeau Parmele Law firm is located at 260 S Mt Auburn Rd, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. The office is closed daily for lunch between 12pm and 1pm, and is fully staffed Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m and 4:30 p.m.